Thursday, October 28, 2004

GRE Test

My plans for after getting out of here include heading off to graduate school. About a day ago I realized if I want to apply to any graduate schools I need to cram a GRE in before the end of this month. So in a panic I managed to score the last possible test time I could get this month. 1:00pm in Milwaukee of all places. So now I get to rent a car and go on a road trip.

This wouldn't be all that bad except I went and took some practice GRE's in a GRE study guide. After looking over how I did I've freak out I'm going to fail the damn test. Maybe I should actually have studied for this thing. Most of the schools I would like to apply to expect you to have scores in the 90th percentile for math. I got a range of 60-70th percentile. I'm so fucking screwed. I have the wonderful problem of getting stuck on an easy question because I can't focus on the question at hand. I haven't felt this way since taking the ACT and SAT.

I'm afraid I'm going to totally fuck up and screw myself over.

Ahh well not much I can do. JD will help me feel better :)

(Well if I fail this test I can only hope my Visit to the Googleplex goes well)

1 comment:

Jon said...

This dumb thing doesn't increment my post count :(