Monday, January 16, 2006

Back in Madtown

Well I'm back in Madison. I manged to get 99% of my stuff packed yesterday (a first), before I headed on the 5 hour drive all the way out here today. My Dad and Brother came with me so they got stuck with a 10 hour round trip drive (I really appreciate the ride, 10 hours sucks).

On top of packing yesterday I ran another MC run (that thing I ranted about before). I managed to pick up my classes Tier 1 epic robe the Arcanist Robe for a measly 5 DKPs (Dragon Kill Point), the minimum bid for an item during a run (this is good, don't worry about what DKP are).

Other than a trip my weekend has been pretty quite so far. Turns out one of my roomates was happy to see me.... I mean happy to see my Xbox return so he could once again watch movies on the TV. I need to practice getting to sleep early, and waking up early for my wonderful 9:55am class.

1 comment:

Colin M said...

:grumbles under his breath:
... grad students and their complaining about 9:55 classes...


Glad to hear all your stuff made it back with you. I think I actually managed to remember most of mine as well, though it's all still in bags on my floor so I'm not entirely sure. I set up my MythTV box and my wireless router so I could get my laptop online, and then got sidetracked... Oh well. All day tomorrow for setting up more stuff.