Friday, June 30, 2006

The Adventure Begins

A long weekend stands before me, for four days I have no work, and no repsonsibilities. Starting early tomorrow morning I set out on a long journey, a great adventure.

I venture forth to the uncharted north of the Republic of California, and into the wilds of Oregon. For during my time off I will visit the silent giants standing along the shores of the pacific, explore a cave, and visit an island of wizards.

I plan to document my adventures through pictures and text but it we shall see how things go. With that I shall head to rest before I begin my journey early on the morrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JOOBLES!

I'm going to be going to vancouver at the end of august with a couple friends, well be going through the US the whole way and may be stayin in seattle for a day or two - you should come hang out! I'll let you know the details when I know them for sure

-Noobles