Thursday, June 01, 2006

Photo Time!

Today I have a bunch of pictures to post. First I have a bunch of pictures of the top of Donner Pass which is at about 7,000 feet. This pass is crossed by I-80 as you enter California from Nevada.







I have a few more pictures of the pass but I need to find a good place to host a photo album.

In addition to these last photos of my trip I have a few pictures of my apartment.






Finally I have a closeup of that set of Katana's you can see in the first photo. My Dad purchased these for me in Chinatown when he went in the San Francisco Tuesday. They look kinda cool and the whole set cost $26 after tax! If you pull them out the appear to be steal and a bit greasy. They really remind me of practice blades for Iaido but less practical.

1 comment:

Colin M said...

Those katanas look pretty cool, as did Donners Pass there. Your furniture's not that bad, though I will admit that it's nice having decent chairs & a couch. My wood stuff like dressers is mediocre, but serviceable, and the bed's only alright. You look like you've got a bit bigger of a place though, or at least it seems bigger for being a bit emptier. My bedroom is a bit cramped.