Saturday, October 07, 2006

Trip Album Uploaded

So I've uploaded the only photos I could quickly find of my trip back from CA. You can check out some brush fires in Nevada here. If I come across any other photos I'll add them to the album.

CA to MN
Oct 7, 2006 - 6 Photos


Also if anyone knows a better hosting service with more space let me know, preferrably something free. I've got gigs of photos and manually resizing them or adjusting jpeg compression ratios is a pain. I'm also open to suggestions for software to batch automate such a conversion without messing with the originals.

1 comment:

Jeni said...

You should try using flickr.com for your photos. If you sign up you can download the flickr uploader program for mac and it will automatically resize your pictures when you upload them to a size of your choosing.