Thursday, February 10, 2005

Bowling and Tests

I'm not sure if I mentioned this before but I'm currently in a bowling league that meets Tuesday evenings. So far my team isn't doing so well. Last Tuesday we played a team who's handicaps gave them about 40 pins on our team at the start of the game. Know what? They whooped us by about 100 pins twice and in the last game beat us by 3! They didn't really deserve to have such high handicaps considering how well they bowled, of course they may have just bowled the game of their life. Doesn't help I sucked it up and didn't make it over 100 in 3 games. Gah, after one of the HIGHEST games the Tuesday before this sucks for me. At least my handicap will go up!

In other news I have my first midterm today at 1pm. This midterm is in my Algorithms class where so far we have learned NOTHING! That's right a test when we have had 1 of like 6 classes canceled and of those 5 we had class for only half the time for 3 of them. On top of that we don't really do much of anything in class. So I don't think they really have much to test us on. At least the test is open book.

No comments: