Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Time is Money Friend

Well it's been a very busy week and a half for me. I've spent most of my week taking care of stuff before I head out to California to start my internship at nVidia. WoW time has been restricted to my scheduled raid times once again.

So what have I done this week (in no particular order)?
  • Played with my new Olympus Stylus 600 and Olympus E-500 cameras.
  • Test drove more cars than I can count.
  • Driving my brother and sister to school/work/events.
  • Picking out a new pair of glasses.
  • Shopped for Car insurance.
  • Compared Car loan rates.
  • Worked on some school stuff
  • Spent a couple days sick with a 101° fever.
  • Setup shared internet in a relatives house.
  • Went to a birthday party.
  • Went to a car auction.
  • Got pulled over for driving a white Cadillac.
As you can see it has been a busy week, especially as I think I left some stuff out. Now I need to get packed up and ready to head out to CA tomorrow.

No comments: