Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Good Deals

Well I have a couple of cool deals I've come across first is a computer from Monarch Computers. This computer is pretty decent for its $850 asking price but that's not the deal. It has a free copy of Halflife 2 and several other programs. Add Windows for $80 and get two free plan tickets from Microsoft! (I'm not kidding they have a free trip if you buy a PC, I think you can go to Hawaii.) If Hawaii is a valid destination like I believe based on the site buying that computer is a terrific deal.
Another cool deal to be found is Acclaim IP. That's right do to the bankruptcy of the gaming company you can buy publishing rights to many of their old games? Want Mortal Kombat I&II? The Bust a Move series? Or the classic Ecco the Dolphin? Then go make a bid on some of the great IP available at the previously mentioned site. (I would buy Mortal Kombat/Ecco except for that $5k initial bid thing.)

No comments: