Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Paper Down , more to go

As of 8:45pm last night my CS 838 final paper is done and handed in. It only took a marathon eight hours in the lab combining my half, my partner's half, and editing the whole thing. The report was around 16 pages of text and reading it straight though takes around 20 minutes (assuming you want to follow our work). Eight hours doesn't seem so bad considering we needed to meticulously go over every single sentence to edit it. Then we needed to mark everything up in LaTeX (this wasn't to bad), and import our figures.

After finishing the paper I tried to grab something to eat but Cousin's Subs closed about 20 minutes early last night. So I headed over to CAE to work for another three hours on my 556 project.

All I have left is a final today at 2:45 and that project which is due thursday.

No comments: