Thursday, April 27, 2006

All plants must die

It seems that all the plants have declared war on me. This morning I woke up with my eyes all puffy and watering, and my nose completely stuffed up. Apparently something I am VERY allergic to is spewing its devil pollen into the air in an attempt to kill me. I've tried taking some prescription strength allergy medication, but it has had little effect against to the weapons of the plants. At this point the only option is a mass attack to eliminate the plants before they kill me in my sleep.

At this point there is no hope of a peaceful solution and so it is with great sadness that I declare war upon the cellulose ones.

1 comment:

Colin M said...

My allergies are probably different from yours, but I've found that none of the prescription-strength allergy medicines like Claratin, Zyrtec, or Allerga ever worked for me. What I've actually found works instead is just prescription-strength drugs to fight the symptoms. I use eye drops called Patanol and a nose spray called Nasonex, each twice a day, and it really helps a lot where none of the pills I ever tried did much good. Just a thought if your allergies are seasonal like mine. If they're more one-time deals, then use Benadryl, but take it at night because it makes you sleepy.

Or if all else fails, engage in a war against all cellulose-producing lifeforms. We can't break the stuff down for energy anyway ;-)